an exhausting question

feetsbig

Reaction score
I have a 13 M8 and got an SLP stage 3 set of ported jugs and head that I am going to install.I also have a Jaws y-pipe and pipe and an mbrp can.Any opinions on if I should run this combo? Should I ditch the MBRP can and get a JAWS can? Or sell the jaws pipe and Y-pipe and buy an SLP pipe set? If the Jaws is used would it work out to a 20ish horsepower gain or am I way out in left field

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no idea on power gains. But I know the jaws set up is top notch. Heard nothing but good things about the big shark kit. I've got a jaws can, it is on the louder side but sounds great.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 13 M8 and got an SLP stage 3 set of ported jugs and head that I am going to install.I also have a Jaws y-pipe and pipe and an mbrp can.Any opinions on if I should run this combo? Should I ditch the MBRP can and get a JAWS can? Or sell the jaws pipe and Y-pipe and buy an SLP pipe set? If the Jaws is used would it work out to a 20ish horsepower gain or am I way out in left field

I've played with Cats for years and its been my experience that D&D pipe setup is what works best on AC. Don't know much about those other brands on Cats.
I currently run a MBRP on my M8 and other then its lighter then the stocker, i have never noticed a power increase. In fact there might be a slight power lost with it and it has definitely off balanced the sled now. I might go back to oem.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'd say go with the full Jaws setup. I ran it on my '13 925 and it was an animal.

Top Bottom