Alberta Snowmobile Association - Cash Raffles

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Good Day Everyone,

The Alberta Snowmobile Association is going to be doing cash raffles every month throughout the snowmobile season to help them raise money for the operating costs of the organization and supports of the clubs across the province.

The November 50/50 Raffle is now active on Rafflebox. You must be an Alberta Resident to purchase these tickets, or at least I believe you must use an Alberta Address.

Support the sport.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how safe is the site by giving out your info and credit card info to some form of company in charge of working with the asa

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
how safe is the site by giving out your info and credit card info to some form of company in charge of working with the asa
I have supported about 15 raffles on that website in the last 2 years with no issue. It is very secure Arnold no worries

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Oki doki i will buy some thanks Tyler
most credit card companies have protection built in now as well for online transactions! but raffle box is a proven outfit.

Buy lots, drive up that jackpot. These are running Monthly as well folks, so be a new one in December.

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
The November raffle has 4 days left. Looks like the prize is around $3200 so far!!!!! Buy your tickets folks. Extra money for Christmas, sled trips, ice fishing, beer drinking, take out meals etc.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought mine this morning will wait for the phone call or email would be a nice Christmas present or a nice 65 birthday present

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I bought mine this morning will wait for the phone call or email would be a nice Christmas present or a nice 65 birthday present
I got the winning ticket, sorry Arnold, but thanks for increasing the jackpot!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Here are the final dollar values for the November cash raffle.

I think the winning number will be posted at some point today:

Rafflebox - Manage your online raffles & 5050 fundraisers! — Mozilla Firefox.jpg

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
New raffle started for Febuary. I got my first tickets. Great fundraiser for a Alberta Snowmobile Association.

Top Bottom