Air/Snow Intercoolers - Available Now!

Aerocharger_jerry

Reaction score
Aerocharger turbo systems for Ski-Doo XMs and XPs are in stock, tuned and tested - order yours now for same day shipping!

Also, we now have pricing for Aerocharger's new Air-Snow Intercooler!

SnowToAirIntercooler_zps4ad92d8b.jpg

This intercooler was developed for the Aerocharger Hillclimb race team and is now commercially available for the first time. It works by directing water, snow, and ice from the tunnel through the intercooler core, which lowers the air charge temperature. This intercooler will require modification to the snowmobile's tunnel, with do-it-yourself instructions and templates provided. A video installation and demo will be coming soon as well.

Pricing is available as an upgrade from non-intercooled Aerocharger systems, or included in a comprehensive Aerocharger Air-to-Snow E-TEC System package.

Aerocharger Ski-Doo Turbo Systems
E-TEC XP/XM 600/800

NON-INTERCOOLED SYSTEM: $5,650.00
COMPLETE AIR/SNOW INTERCOOLED SYSTEM: $6,250.00
AIR/SNOW INTERCOOLER UPGRADE: $700.00

Give us a call or let us know if you have any questions!

Last edited:

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They must be using the wind and flying snow at the front of the tunnel to lower temp in air box. From what i have seen a hole in top of tunnel goood idea for 700

mctrailboss

Reaction score
tell us more. very interested in what aerocharger is up too.

I have about 700kms on my sled now with the aero kit. running 7 lbs now, 5 lbs for most of the kms. I installed my self and it was very easy to do. setup as per aerocharger recomendations. I haven't messed with fuel settings at all and it has never missed a beat. I ride from 2000-7000 ft and don't need to make any adjustments besides clickers. I have a 156x3 track and the stock skid handles this setup suprising well once setup properly with limiter strap in an extra hole and rear spring blocks between 3 and 5 depending on conditions. I was nervous about doing the turbo as I spent the 2010 season blowing up 860 kits over and over instead of riding. 2011 and 2012 I ran stock etechs and never had a moment of trouble. so far I am very happy with the performance and because I did the install myself I had a few questions for the guys at aerocharger and they were great everytime. hands down the funnest sled ive ever ridden.

UkrainianMudKing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you running pump gas, or mix?

I have about 700kms on my sled now with the aero kit. running 7 lbs now, 5 lbs for most of the kms. I installed my self and it was very easy to do. setup as per aerocharger recomendations. I haven't messed with fuel settings at all and it has never missed a beat. I ride from 2000-7000 ft and don't need to make any adjustments besides clickers. I have a 156x3 track and the stock skid handles this setup suprising well once setup properly with limiter strap in an extra hole and rear spring blocks between 3 and 5 depending on conditions. I was nervous about doing the turbo as I spent the 2010 season blowing up 860 kits over and over instead of riding. 2011 and 2012 I ran stock etechs and never had a moment of trouble. so far I am very happy with the performance and because I did the install myself I had a few questions for the guys at aerocharger and they were great everytime. hands down the funnest sled ive ever ridden.

mctrailboss

Reaction score
i am running straight av gas. 101 octane. i could mix it but chose not to because that would be more of a hassle. i take a slip tank to the airport and it lasts about 4 trips.

Aerocharger_jerry

Reaction score
Thanks for the interest, everyone! Here's some new info -

In this video, we talk about the concept behind the intercooler design and then we install one on Carl Kuster's mod sled.

NOTE: We are now shipping these intercoolers with pre-fitted rubber molding. Sealing the frame and airbox edges, as demonstrated in this video, is no longer required.

Top Bottom