Ahhhh, finally got to scratch that 23 month itch!!

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From the weekend in Lucille :D

tekim :D

Attachments

• DSC01394 (Medium).jpg
    DSC01394 (Medium).jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC01399 (Medium).jpg
    DSC01399 (Medium).jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 21

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good guy's, i can't wait....12 more day's til Blue River:d I just noticed it must be a pre-requisit for your snow machine to be blk/ wht/ & org to ride with you guy's. Jkd i 'm a sucker for the same theme, my Mailbu boat is the exact same colors. Ride on!

gus jules

Reaction score
hi there bud - I've got a RT 1000 skidoo 2005, looking for a turbo kit - can't find one yet - I live in the Yukon and it doesn't seem to be as up to date here to find these parts, I am really getting tired of getting my butt kicked, I need a turbo - I have about $6K put into my motor now, running about 205 HP now - still getting beat easily by turbo 4 strokes, I believe a 2 stroke turbo will beat the 4strokes in the drags - hope you write back

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey mikey...... How's the new motor.....what was it again?? 1150cc? .......... Is cindy riding the phazer? Who was on the white cat?

Yeah, UBR 1150. Still needs a little bit of dialing in; need smaller jets if i'm gonna run the hood, and need to get my clutch set up right. But so far, so good!!

Cin was on the M8 (I had to take it for a little rip), and our daughter was on the Phazer. Both were rentals, which was good. Convinced her to get a M8, and convinced us never to get a Phazer :rolleyes:

Maybe, hopefully be able to get out again next weekend :D

tekim :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom