Aftermarket can and spare belt placement

carlsonswerve

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found a can from specialty sleds that is close enough to the oiltank that i can put spare belt against front bulkhead support. Used velcro strip to hold it against old spring support. have lots of clearance so wont scorch belt. Can from these guys is a little bit of a pain in the a$$ to fit in so the exhaust dumps out but seems good now.

carlsonswerve

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ill try to get pics and post them later. are you talking about placing the belt or can fitting?

carlsonswerve

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMAG0039.jpg this is how i have mine set up. might change slightly. had to trim rubber on bulkhead mount to get exhaust to dump out properly. seems good now

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully I will get my Jaws can by the end of next week. Looks like a pretty good spot for the belt there for sure.

carlsonswerve

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not bad, no worse then most, but still has a presence

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I dont give up on this whole pro climb deal I will be addidng a jaws or speedwerx can and trying to fit a belt there too...pics when you add the jaws would be great..

carlsonswerve

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tried to fit belt under seat but figured cold belt thats been mashed into place wont work well. lol too many folds. spare from my old sled lol. new spare isnt here. and no way im heading to the hills without a spare or two. maybe three? sell them like crack in the parking lot

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curtis at T&T figures that he will have their shipment of belts this week. I asked the same question about how Cat didn't have them ready to ship with the sleds when I picked mine up; "Great I have my new sled; but I can't take it anywhere until I get a spare belt.":rolleyes: :confused: :p ;)

Stumperxxx

Reaction score
Bought my sled yesterday, I had a jaws can put on and It sounds amazing!!! Fits great too.... No complaints from this feller...

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Belt can go under the seat. I changed out the torx head on the seat to a flat head so I can spin it off with a coin.

That's a great idea! I noticed there was a trunk in there with no easy access. Not sure why they left it like that

Top Bottom