Aerocharger turbo

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know anyone with an aerocharger. Seems like everyone is going with TSS. I seen there shop and talked to the owner and he knows his stuff. My buddy has the kit on his xm and moreless a bolt on kit with minor clutching. After watching The micku and how they test these sleds i would buy nothing but TSS.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have a good qualified aero dealer install it that has setup before and ride, no tune needed other than a small fuel change on the fuel controller and low attitude that can be done in less than 5 seconds... dealer will have clutching and all ready to go, gp dealer has installed over a dozen of them
Hey guys just wondering how much you have to tune a turbo on a xm

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did mine threw years ago after they first came out, did mine own install and it is fairly basic, not sure how mechanical you are but from what I remember it took me a full day, but the second kit I did was less than a half the time, doing it your self can have benifits if troubleshooting is ever needed, their instructions and videos online ate great

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are doing one as we speak. 66 series with the snow to air intercooler. Should be on the snow next weekend in golden. Can let yea know or pm me for details.

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'll soon to have a couple of aerocharger sleds around me to "test out" ..

supposedly these guys worked closely with skidoo engineers so I'd assume their kit should work fairly well .. been watching their videos and looks like their stuff is VERY WELL put together and engineered.. also it's much cheaper than TSS at around $5600 .. installation doesn't seem like it would require a shop, unless you aren't comfortable with turning a wrench

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone isnt comfordable installing performance items or doesn't understand tuning they should leave it stock. IMO There is alot more to most items then just bolting something on. Cluching,tuning suspention and so on.
Everyday is different also.
I am sure we have all seen stock sleds that are set up right out do others that have spent over double or triple to make it work worse. More money spent doesn't always make it better.
Back to topic.

mctrailboss

Reaction score
I have 2000kms on my aerocharger kit with intercooler. Installed myself in about 6 hrs and like said in earlier post it would be much quicker the second time. There was no setup time spent. I clutched as directed in the install guide and the only other time I touched it was when I moved the boost up. again I followed their manual. runs flawless so far.

Top Bottom