advice?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
good job joey you got bogger qouting scripture.:d

I NEVER said that the bible does not make many good points......

given the fact that we (most of us) as humans have a natural moral conscience I am not comfortable denying 100% the existance of a higher power...
On the same note I find it impossible to deny scientific fact and live my life in a state of blind faith......

Anyway... we don't need another one of these threads... Just respect the choices of your fellow man and his beliefs...
unless he's french...cause you can't trust them fuggers.....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

given the fact that we (most of us) as humans have a natural moral conscience I am not comfortable denying 100% the existance of a higher power...
On the same note I find it impossible to deny scientific fact and live my life in a state of blind faith......

Anyway... we don't need another one of these threads... Just respect the choices of your fellow man and his beliefs...

That said..... when the opportunity arises to poke fun at the religious establishment I will exersize my freedom of speech.....

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

no we dont need another thread like that. i dont have blind faith because all the prophecies are coming true.

anyway we should drop it because a war might start.

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no we dont need another thread like that. i dont have blind faith because all the prophecies are coming true.

there are prophecies???????????? WTF!!!!! this is SO not he real joey, i can totally tell now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

Religious views are well know for starting wars......

Just sayin....

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes gotta agree with you bogger. they have been doing that since the begining of recorded history. i know as christians we are supposed to evangelize but i prefer your stand on it all by keep the peace and i believe what i believe you believe what you believe and thats ok with me. even if i dont agree with your belief.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes gotta agree with you bogger. they have been doing that since the begining of recorded history. i know as christians we are supposed to evangelize but i prefer your stand on it all by keep the peace and i believe what i believe you believe what you believe and thats ok with me. even if i dont agree with your belief.

your a christian to?:confused:

Top Bottom