Additional parts / tools to carry with the new Proclimb

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't get mine for over a week yet so trying to get all the additional items together ahead of time that I need to carry...on my M8 I always carried extra exhaust springs (because even with silicone they broke)....and i carried extra plastic rivets for the windshield...and a better wrench for the spark plugs

Anyone figure out what to carry for the proclimb?

I would imagine the same as above...and some extra torx screws and a screwdriver in case you need to remove the top part of the "hood"...any other must have's? :confused:

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmmmm....guess that are that good that you don't need to carry anything!

now i'm even happier i didn't buy the doo ;)

sledhead80

Reaction score
The main tools your going to use is tow rope or a satellite phone with a chopper on speed dial. Lol just kidding hope your new sled runs good :)

Graveler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just so you can pull them to the top. They have never seen it before.....

Wrong that XP has seen the top! LMFAO

flyinghighXP.jpg

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a snow making machine................................ then ride all over alberta and bc.

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah bring lots of extra torque screws. The bumper ones and the one seat one vibrates out non stop. Get an extra belt and find a place in your back pack to carry it cuz there ain't no where to stick it under the hood. Make sure you have the big washer in your tool kit for opening the secondary.and bring lots o spare fuel cuz they are thirsty!

Top Bottom