Accused Terrorist in Alberta

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So we have an accused terrorist that was apparently involved for aiding a group that essentially planned and carried out an attack on American soliders killing 5 of them. So the accused is now fighting to remain in Canada and face his charges here. I know that we are a democracy and one should be innocent until proven gulity however....the FBI and RCMP have worked extensivly and obviously have grounds for charges to be laid. So now here we go again....our great Canadian Judicial system kicks in ....this fella wants to remain here....fight the extradition that won't take place for at least 6 months and after that wants to remain in Canada to face the charges! In my mind that is totally ludicrous! ...I say they ship him back to the States and let them deal with him....they have democracy and a legal system in place that has our same values in protecting one ...if one is innocent. Who is paying for legal representation and the courts time? I bet it will be us ...AGAIN...how stupid our system is and that is exactly why we are a haven to criminals!...ship this gent, who's greatest wish is to die a Martyr and be greeted in paradise by 70 virgins....back to the States to be tried for the charges pending against him and save us tax paying idiots the expense of all this unecesaray cost. It is only fair that the people that have lost loved ones to terrorism, or any other crime for that matter be able to get closure. Extradition should be timely and an easy matter to process. It should take place behind closed doors and if the Government feels that the FBI has just cause then ....see ya later pal! Rather than hiding behind a Canadian judicial sytem that harbors and protects the criminal and actually breeds criminals due to its leniency. Live by the sword- Die by the Sword! Wake up Canadian officials....time for a change to reflect law abiding citizens and change the laws to protect the innocent and the everyday workin Joe....just what is the annual budget in Canada for legal aid anyway? !!! :realmad:

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So we have an accused terrorist that was apparently involved for aiding a group that essentially planned and carried out an attack on American soliders killing 5 of them. So the accused is now fighting to remain in Canada and face his charges here. I know that we are a democracy and one should be innocent until proven gulity however....the FBI and RCMP have worked extensivly and obviously have grounds for charges to be laid. So now here we go again....our great Canadian Judicial system kicks in ....this fella wants to remain here....fight the extradition that won't take place for at least 6 months and after that wants to remain in Canada to face the charges! In my mind that is totally ludicrous! ...I say they ship him back to the States and let them deal with him....they have democracy and a legal system in place that has our same values in protecting one ...if one is innocent. Who is paying for legal representation and the courts time? I bet it will be us ...AGAIN...how stupid our system is and that is exactly why we are a haven to criminals!...ship this gent, who's greatest wish is to die a Martyr and be greeted in paradise by 70 virgins....back to the States to be tried for the charges pending against him and save us tax paying idiots the expense of all this unecesaray cost. It is only fair that the people that have lost loved ones to terrorism, or any other crime for that matter be able to get closure. Extradition should be timely and an easy matter to process. It should take place behind closed doors and if the Government feels that the FBI has just cause then ....see ya later pal! Rather than hiding behind a Canadian judicial sytem that harbors and protects the criminal and actually breeds criminals due to its leniency. Live by the sword- Die by the Sword! Wake up Canadian officials....time for a change to reflect law abiding citizens and change the laws to protect the innocent and the everyday workin Joe....just what is the annual budget in Canada for legal aid anyway? !!! :realmad:

send him up to kodiak island (in spring) with a sleeping bag a map and enough food for a week and see if he makes it past the bears

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I agree with ya, badss........... He's a terrorist through and through, and wouldn't think twice about sabotaging something if he could become a martyr and have 70 virgins waiting for him in afterlife...... Hang 'em!!!

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I might be wrong, but I think I remember reading about a very similar thing 2 / 3 yrs ago. There was tons of press for a week or two, but when the time came, Canada wiped there hands clean of the p.o.s. and sent him to face US justice.

I remember being very happy about that.........maybe that's why I remember

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bring back capital punishment, rapists, women beaters,chil malesters and terrorists....
it only cost 3cents for a bullet.....

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score

Lots of an opinoin for your job..

I do not remember seeing you in the desert!

PM me if I am wrong.....

Opinions are earned!!!!!!
7Thoughts are privete...

Just my point!

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutely No Anger.

I just like colors.. My eyesight is so degrading....... At my age these colors help me read posts...

Plus it is exciting to read post which are not the normal BLAH BLAH Black and White!

Glasses or lazer eye surgery??

Most of us on here are too lazy to switch the colour of our fonts and change the sizes. :beer::beer:

Top Bottom