ABS Vario avy pack for sale

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
ABS Vario large base unit and a SB (snow board) 15 liter attached pack. Great shape and comes with an extra full cartridge and handle. Shovel, handle, and probe locations are on the outside of the pack (they are not included). I use the inside for all of my survival gear, dry glovers, TP, water, cooker tray, food rations, fleece, and pruning saw.

New bag at a dealer in Edmonton has a regular price of $1200 on sale for $700 and the canister set is listed for $240. I will let this go for $575 shipping not included. Bag is located in Salmon Arm.

IMG_5676.jpeg

IMG_5677.jpeg

IMG_5678.jpeg

IMG_5674.jpeg

IMG_5675.jpeg

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
This is a great deal! One of the best bags on the market that has been well maintained and will be an awesome avy bag for the new owner. All test runs at the beginning of the season were flawless. No wet shovel/probe goes inside to get the valuables wet and the separate pouches inside make it ideal for specialty storage.

Someone will buy this bag and you may be kicking yourself for dragging your feet!

$399.00 for this week's special!!

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow Doug, with all the supposedly new sledders in the mountains this year I am really surprised no one has grabbed this.

He of a deal folks!!

Top Bottom