A Little ZX Fun

jpgmtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.payntonperformance.com
So, I'm posting this tucked away a little just because I don't want to inflame all the masses, LOL! I've been kickin' alot of Pro RMK's around this winter with my old 2002 ZX, and I mean kickin' them hard. Like no contest. Buddy of mine is really trying hard to get his 2012 Pro RMK 155 modded up just to try and follow the old girl.

This is a pic of me coming back down my own track, looking for him. Always helping these Poo guys out!

IMAG0096.jpg IMAG0100.jpg

IMAG0091.jpg

Ok, let the fun begin - just let me get some popcorn! :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

JBDoo

Reaction score
OH oh this could be better than the M7 that stomps the new Revs thread...lol I'm getting the popcorn ready. Is your Zx bone stock too??? I'm a Doo guy forever so I love this stuff :)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OH oh this could be better than the M7 that stomps the new Revs thread...lol I'm getting the popcorn ready. Is your Zx bone stock too??? I'm a Doo guy forever so I love this stuff :)

the question is will it be comparable to an m7?

jpgmtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.payntonperformance.com

Ummm... well.... it's sorta kinda close to stock... I'm pretty sure it's more "flickable" too, as the following video will surely show. ;-)

P.S. Sorry about the quality, but these Poo guys excite easily...

Top Bottom