92 Phazer 2 Rebuild

Moulds

Reaction score
Well this is my first post and I own a 92 Phazer 2 STS.

I snapped 2 motor mounts jumping and replaced those to then score one of my pistons. Im 17 and ive never done anything like this before im more of a computer expert but im soo determined to do this and finish it. I allready have the sled tore down and i will be buying new pistsons and rebuilding the top end. Well ive seen pictures of people with there phazers with custom tunnels. And some sleds with dirtbike seats. I want to do both. I will be posting my progress on here and im just looking for some advice here and there. Any tips on the tunnel mod for starters?

btw ill post a pic of me hitting the jump I broke the mounts on.

Moulds

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Well this is my first post and I own a 92 Phazer 2 STS.

I snapped 2 motor mounts jumping and replaced those to then score one of my pistons. Im 17 and ive never done anything like this before im more of a computer expert but im soo determined to do this and finish it. I allready have the sled tore down and i will be buying new pistsons and rebuilding the top end. Well ive seen pictures of people with there phazers with custom tunnels. And some sleds with dirtbike seats. I want to do both. I will be posting my progress on here and im just looking for some advice here and there. Any tips on the tunnel mod for starters?

btw ill post a pic of me hitting the jump I broke the mounts on.

Moulds
HI AND WELCOME TO THE SITE.... YOU NEED TO SEND A P.M. TO "TWISTED BOOST", A GOOD MEMBER ON THIS SITE, AS HE JUST TOTALLY REBUILT A PHAZER FOR HIS DAUGHTER FOR X-MAS. I'M SURE HE WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR PROJECT! AND POST PICS OF YOUR PROJECT!!!!! I CAN'T FIND THE THREAD THAT TWISTED BOOST USED AND POSTED ALL HIS PICS, BUT IT MIGHT HELP YOU TOO.

:newbie::nopics::pics:

Moulds

Reaction score
thanks for the warm welcome :)
well im looking for pistons and are std pistons any good? I also have a 04 F6 snopro sitting in my garage thats seized lol

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you post some pics of the torn down phazer? I may be able to offer some advise in a week or two as i have a few damaged phazers to start working on - one has a seized piston. Do you have the yamaha service manual - that should really help.

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the service manual on CD - got it off ebay.

PM me if you want a copy. It has write protection on it - I am the antithesis of a computer expert - so someone would have to walk me through it.

Top Bottom