900 rmk push?

xcya

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to deal with the 900's pushing when you apply the throttle? I have such a hard time turning my sled because it does this. I took out the sway bar and it is a little better but not much. I also can't side hill it because it wont tip very easy. I let out the springs on the front shocks to help it tip better and the front susp. shock so it will not go as vertical all the time. This thing wants to stand on it's rear bumper all the time. I am thinking of gearing it up to 20\39 from 19\39 to calm the bottom end down a little and get a little more top speed.:confused:

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
change fatory skiis to either simmons or polaris gripper skiis will help alot. also a heavier spring for the front track shock. i think u go to a 220lb if i remeber. lightns up the front end

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you replace the spindles with 08 or newer ones?
I found my sled would almost drive thru the corners on the trails to the alpine when I first got it.
I switched the stock ones for some 08 spindles and it is much much better.
I switched the track spring to the 220# spring too. I did not adjust it properly though. I think most of my weight transfer is one the skis now. I have very little traction if I stop on a hard pack trail with an incline.
My first ride this year will be setting all the springs (track and shock) back to "zero" and then adjusting up from there.
I originally thought it was because of the heavy duty torsion springs I put on but after taking them off it had the same problem. I'm putting the hd springs back on cause my sled was a cadillac on the whooped up trail to the alpine.

xcya

Reaction score
My problem is getting the sled to turn in the powder and side hilling. It wont stay down, the skis are always of the ground. I think I will pull the limiter in more for more ski pressure. Also softened the spring pressure on the ski shocks and front suspention shock. I hope this will make it easer to tip over.:confused:

Top Bottom