90 degree rubber

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been looking high and low all over the city the last few days trying to find a place that stocks or sells 2" 90 degree rubber elbows.. They look nearly identical to a basic ABS elbow, only they are made of rubber to flex over a connection and then clamped down with a hose clamp. They are available all over the place in the States but I can't find them anywhere here in Edmonton!

I am hoping someone here can come to my rescue before I break down and improvise the snorkel setup I had planned. Maybe a plumber or some other tradesman on here has access to supplier catalogs and can check?

so far I have checked:

Rona
Home Depot
Home Hardware
Totem
Best Plumbing
Bartle and Gibson
Amre
Green Line
Princess Auto

... no luck.

S

sldgy

sorry, I have no idea where to look but the topic and the possibility of illustrated instructions caught my attention

hilinerider

Reaction score
the farm equipment stores here can get em, they are for air cleaners on swather,tractor, etc.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
give Bartle and Gibson a call they might have something

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
give Bartle and Gibson a call they might have something

tried them, no luck.

Bogger said:
Greg distributors has everything ever invented...and then some

Checked their catalogs and no luck there.

hilinerider said:
the farm equipment stores here can get em, they are for air cleaners on swather,tractor, etc.

Can you be a bit more specific on which store to try?

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You might have to buy 2 rad hoses and cut them the way you need them,,,

If I don't find them in the next 24 hours, I'll be using some straight rubber couplings and ABS elbows to make it work.. Just means more pieces which means bigger risk of developing a leak as time passes.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I don't find them in the next 24 hours, I'll be using some straight rubber couplings and ABS elbows to make it work.. Just means more pieces which means bigger risk of developing a leak as time passes.

Won't a Rad hose 90 work?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Many radiator hoses have 90* bends in them...... Any automotive store should be able to help you...... Did you try napa, or bumper to bumper?? You'll have to cut the hose to desired length, but any of them should have a hose for ya............

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have them at my work..cost $9.00 each..2"qwik 90 for abs size pipe..pm me if you still need them..i am 1 block north of princess auto in the west end:beer:

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PM sent Gforce.

Canadian Tire doesn't list them on their site but I suppose I could check. Remember, I'm looking for a RUBBER 90 degree elbow with a 2 inch diameter.. some places will carry a rubber elbow but never bigger than an inch and a quarter.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try Goodall Rubber in E-town, 780-437-1260. They have EVERYTHING for hoses, fittings, couplings, etc...

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Frontier Plumbing and heating was able to supply me with the elbow. Thanks to GForce for pointing me in the right direction! There will be a cold one waiting for you at the campout!

Top Bottom