$9.00 buys the coolest stuff!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I so scored yesterday at a couple of second hand stores. I got 3 neck warmers, a balaclava, Sledneck 3 video, Snoriders magazine, puzzles and books for the kids, and a Telescopic snowmobiling shovel. All for 9.00!
Wooo Hooo!

Eastcapeangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I worked in a dollar store fer a stint. it was amazing some of the stuff you could get for a buck

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
With our economy in the shape it is and no big brite light at the end of the tunnel we all should be taking lessons from sleddingmom on getting back to the basics for under 10 bucks. Good Thread.

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With our economy in the shape it is and no big brite light at the end of the tunnel we all should be taking lessons from sleddingmom on getting back to the basics for under 10 bucks. Good Thread.

Dam i know no more mocha decafe mui grane latte with whipped topping, I know a wicked little shop in bashaw it army surplus great for gear

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill have to stop by there next time i go to bashaw.... as long as the guy im working with decides to only work a normal shift and no 24hr shifts and drive back to barrhead all in one shift... we made it back though guy aint too bad at driving and sleeping.

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill have to stop by there next time i go to bashaw.... as long as the guy im working with decides to only work a normal shift and no 24hr shifts and drive back to barrhead all in one shift... we made it back though guy aint too bad at driving and sleeping.

Phew been there and thats why i drive myself, any way i wish i could get out there sometime before they close.

Top Bottom