5 point harnesses for UTV/Side by side

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5-point harnesses for sale for side by sides/utvs.

I have 2 RCI five-point racing harnesses, complete with sub-belts (these belts are from 2 of my race cars). The harnesses are in perfect condition (apart from being a little dusty) and have never been involved in a wreck. always stored inside, not left in the car. Most sanctioning bodies require that race cars replace the belts every 2 years regardless of the condition, so these ones were removed and replaced to comply with the rules, no other reason. You can use them as 4 point harnesses also. $50 each or $75 for both. Also have window nets if anyone wants them. $25 for the pair.

see pics below.

Attachments

• IMG_5539.jpg
    IMG_5539.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_5540.jpg
    IMG_5540.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_5541.jpg
    IMG_5541.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 173

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do you still have these for sale

Yes actually, and you are lucky because we just did some basement cleaning and they were going on Kijiijii in a couple weeks once I am back in town.

Last guy said he wanted them and never showed up, kinda forgot about them until last week. Their yours if you want 'em, otherwise I will sell them to some kid for his rice rocket but come and get 'em soon (can also ship them to you if you want), because they ain't staying around much longer......

Top Bottom