5 feet of power owls head unbeliveable up to ur neck

sledrocs

Reaction score
crazy powder up there never seen anthing like it tryd to go up today but i popd a cylinder f!!!!!!!! warrentylol

sledrocs

Reaction score
lol awww if i new how i would ill try but apparently ur not from the okanagan get in ur car and come for a ride but seems like u have to much time on the puter to put that chit on the screen u should be out ridin my friend lol

Last edited by a moderator:

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is an insane amount of powder in this valley right now. post some picks if you got them. have you been up to blue lake yet?

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol awww if i new how i would ill try but apparently ur not from the okanagan get in ur car and come for a ride but seems like u have to much time on the puter to put that chit on the screen u should be out ridin my friend lol

An hour a day on the comp. is too much? LOL . Riding................hell if I didn't have to work,i'd be out every day.:mountainClimb::Snowmobile1:

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

he does have a point

sledrocs

Reaction score
no i havent been up to blue yet but i wont be going anywhere soon to dangrous heavy snow ,waitin on parts for the sled now

Top Bottom