340 indy lite ATTN RYESER

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CAN'T seem to get pics to you any other way ......... so here goe's..... 99 340 indy lite .. except for the usual kid damage, this sled is in nice shape . it runs great and starts good . allthought a 9 or 10 year old might have a hard time starting it when it is cold. once it is warm , it is good to go. BUT THAT IS WHAT DADS ARE FOR. I am asking $2500 thanks CHRIS

Attachments

• DSCF2039.jpg
    DSCF2039.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCF2040.jpg
    DSCF2040.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCF2041.jpg
    DSCF2041.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCF2042.jpg
    DSCF2042.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCF2043.jpg
    DSCF2043.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 38

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CAN'T seem to get pics to you any other way ......... so here goe's..... 99 340 indy lite .. except for the usual kid damage, this sled is in nice shape . it runs great and starts good . allthought a 9 or 10 year old might have a hard time starting it when it is cold. once it is warm , it is good to go. BUT THAT IS WHAT DADS ARE FOR. I am asking $2500 thanks CHRIS

Thanks for the PICS. I will show them to the boy tonight and let you know if he is interested. Thanks again!:)

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i'm just thinking that maybe $200 was the down payment ....... don't want to make any referances to your age LOL

actually our first sled was an old moto ski 318 with a bogie suspension
and 200 did buy it with a toboggan a few years later tho we stepped up to a brand new sno jet astro jet 295 with a yamaha engine in it bought it brand new in crate for something like 600 or so

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
actually our first sled was an old moto ski 318 with a bogie suspension
and 200 did buy it with a toboggan a few years later tho we stepped up to a brand new sno jet astro jet 295 with a yamaha engine in it bought it brand new in crate for something like 600 or so

WERE TALKING USE'D RIGHT ......... soooooooooooooo you think i'm asking to much for a 340 indy lite 1999 vs 1964 just saying:rolleyes:

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
am I missing something????? $2500 really?

are the values of used stuff that different in canada from the US because you'de be lucky to get $1000 for that down here......not trying to hack on you or anything, but why don't more people come down here to buy stuff?

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score

are the values of used stuff that different in canada from the US because you'de be lucky to get $1000 for that down here......not trying to hack on you or anything, but why don't more people come down here to buy stuff?

guessing its still for sale..........

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
guessing its still for sale..........

indy lites hold there value. not sure what the new 120cc's are worth. but my daughter kicked some serious azz at the grass drags on a vintage 1969 polaris playmate 164 cc when she was 8 year's old. she was back at the starting line before the other three got turned around. 120 cc's are cute but they get boreing real fast , for both kid and parent. for $2500 obo . your kid will keep up to you on the trail . no matter what make of 340. things that are hard to come by , don't come cheep. ps , never let your 15 year old ride your 800, cause anything after that , as she says is to small LOL . and ya your right, things are cheaper in the states...... i found a mint playmate for in WISCONSIN for 600$ but it would of cost me a fortune to get it here on a train

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
indy lites hold there value. not sure what the new 120cc's are worth. but my daughter kicked some serious azz at the grass drags on a vintage 1969 polaris playmate 164 cc when she was 8 year's old. she was back at the starting line before the other three got turned around. 120 cc's are cute but they get boreing real fast , for both kid and parent. for $2500 obo . your kid will keep up to you on the trail . no matter what make of 340. things that are hard to come by , don't come cheep. ps , never let your 15 year old ride your 800, cause anything after that , as she says is to small LOL . and ya your right, things are cheaper in the states...... i found a mint playmate for in WISCONSIN for 600$ but it would of cost me a fortune to get it here on a train

sorry 8 or posted in the wrong one......... yes it is still for sale 780 542 7260

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score

Shop around and you can get 120cc for 1800 to 2000 still. Bud bought a new polaris last year for that!

KawisakiRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Lots of ppl are going down there for toys.... way cheaper when are dollar is close to yours, just hard or impossible to get warrenty.

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shop around and you can get 120cc for 1800 to 2000 still. Bud bought a new polaris last year for that!

if your kid allready had one ,, then what is the next step ." for a few dollars more " go bigger and used . SKI DOO sell a 300 something ?? for kids , but do you want your kid on a brand new machine $$$$$$$$ not me !

Top Bottom