30 million war room

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just seen on CTV \CBC add to stop the tech mine ?!!
Animal protection organization.
Has anyone seen much from this so called war room or is it all smoke a mirrors ?!!
Would think we would see more from other organizations as CTV/ CBC are all Liberal ran operations!!

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just seen on CTV \CBC add to stop the tech mine ?!!
Animal protection organization.
Has anyone seen much from this so called war room or is it all smoke a mirrors ?!!
Would think we would see more from other organizations as CTV/ CBC are all Liberal ran operations!!

I'm beginning to wonder if Kenney is really behind Alberta or just posturing and playing the middle ground until he makes a federal political move. Agreed the war room doesn't seem to be doing much at all.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm beginning to wonder if Kenney is really behind Alberta or just posturing and playing the middle ground until he makes a federal political move. Agreed the war room doesn't seem to be doing much at all.

I agree, he's just another talking head at this time. I believe he thinks he can reason with Quebec and the Liberals. Big mistake on his part. As for the war room it's just a waste of taxpayer money yet again.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They did do everything they said they were going to do,one thing I hope he backs out on us injecting immigrants to the country side?!? Wtf what’s wrong with the people already there?can’t have kids?all politicians greasy...NDP made me wanna puke even more

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They probably down in the dumps like the rest of us after the election this country is full retard

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Kenny is doing okay as you can’t make everyone happy and politics is a terrible struggle right now for the right leaning . IMO
The left just keep thinking everything is free which most younger folks and unions vote for .
Time will tell but I would just like to see more documentaries/ news feeds and Rex Murphy type things being broadcast .
If the CTV’s /CBC refuse that should be brought out as well if the facts are true .
These have Alberta based as well and should be held to account .

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You won’t hear anything about the war room on the mainstream media other than the provincial NDP saying that it’s a waste of money. The media has been instructed by the liberal party not to mention the war room, and of course being the lap dogs they are, they immediately comply.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You won’t hear anything about the war room on the mainstream media other than the provincial NDP saying that it’s a waste of money. The media has been instructed by the liberal party not to mention the war room, and of course being the lap dogs they are, they immediately comply.

I guess that’s my point ? You have this group/war room and they are suppose to correct the misleading information?
Just how do they think it’s going to get broadcast ?!!

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been saying since day 1 Kenney is a federalist, cares more about the rest of the country than here.
I find it blasphemous in his acceptance speech he wished he could remember "The kid from hardisty who was 16 and said he has to work to provide for his family" While I can clear as day recall the man Augustine from Rwanda who drove me in a taxi talking about our similarities and differences. Kenney to me is like Mike Duffy

Top Bottom