26th Annual Numb Bum 24hr Ice Race, Feb 14th-15th - Sandy Beach, AB

Mr.Hermit

Reaction score
Website
plus.google.com
1 week until the 2015 Numb Bum 24hr ice race at Sandy Beach. Quads and bikes racing for 24 hrs, even SXSs racing on a separate track for 12 hours this year! Will be interesting to see how they make out.

These guys get down so low in the turns it is hard to believe. The traction the studded ice tires give them is unreal! I've only ridden on ice a couple times and still haven't gotten close to using all the traction..

The race is looking for volunteers as well. I'll be there taking pictures like I did last year. Here are some from last year. Numb Bum 24hr Photo Set

See you in a week.

Front-page-poster.jpg

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some great pictures, Jeremy.
Were the aerial shots with a drone, or lens out the plane window ?
Again, good unique photography !

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i drove up to the Num Bum a bunch of years ago to watch lots of the race. during he day we could drive on the course before the race started... it was fun... big course forsure....... Kevin Barnes who ownes Get Torqed was racing it... they did it twice i believe in two different years.... they raced a modded can am renegade and placed second cause of a break down.... they would have had first... can t remember how they did the second year they raced...

Mr.Hermit

Reaction score
Website
plus.google.com
Some great pictures, Jeremy.
Were the aerial shots with a drone, or lens out the plane window ?
Again, good unique photography !

Thanks! A nice guy actually showed up with a chopper and was nice enough to take me up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom