2016 Yeti Launch video

broke'n'nuts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Factor in the exchange rate. The LT is listed at $6000, the TSS upgrade is $1100. With exchange it's around &9300. Not much of a difference

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with DRD and Kibbels.......really nice product, just too much money for most peoples budget. If someone can start building these things (even a simplified version) for 4-5k they would sell a million of them. Gonna cost over 20k to build something that you are still going to be wanting more power in. Can build a pretty sweet sled for 20k. I think if they could get prices down on snowbike kits they would see alot of guys owning both.

broke'n'nuts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with DRD and Kibbels.......really nice product, just too much money for most peoples budget. If someone can start building these things (even a simplified version) for 4-5k they would sell a million of them. Gonna cost over 20k to build something that you are still going to be wanting more power in. Can build a pretty sweet sled for 20k. I think if they could get prices down on snowbike kits they would see alot of guys owning both.
I'm not arguing that they are over priced, I agree completly on that. Even found that Holeshot makes one for a 110 size bike and that one will run around 3grand. Nothing about this sport is cheap that's for sure

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome product, why is it i only see 129,s/ 120 is it possible to put this on a 450 and at what price i am wondering anyone know?

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do see their point though. They are innovating and not selling these things on a mass scale so probably not worth it for them to sell them for 5k. As popularity grows though we are now seeing the big boys step up and make something. Look at AC. I bet the others arent far behind.

broke'n'nuts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do see their point though. They are innovating and not selling these things on a mass scale so probably not worth it for them to sell them for 5k. As popularity grows though we are now seeing the big boys step up and make something. Look at AC. I bet the others arent far behind.
Ya the Arctic Cat is a neat looking product, but part of the allure for me is that it's dual purpose to ride in summer. Don't forget that Polaris owns Timbersled now too, they see a growth in the market

broke'n'nuts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome product, why is it i only see 129,s/ 120 is it possible to put this on a 450 and at what price i am wondering anyone know?
A few different track lengths, 450 4 stroke seems to be the go to bike, but lots of success with the 300 2 strokes. Way more info on snowest than here

Top Bottom