2016 Snow Show After Party -- Edmonton

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

sorry for the late announcement, some things fell apart and had to be put back together.

Snowandmud is proud to be a part of the "Official" After Party Saturday Night of the Snowmobile Show.

It will be held this year at the Beer Hunter in St Albert, 386 St Albert Trail, St Albert, AB T8N 2X1.

We will be featuring the film "Follow Cam 7" by Hickshow Productions. For those that have met Cam know he's an awesome supporter of the sport, and a great all around guy.

https://youtu.be/3xpKYD-Zw8o

There will be prizes, silent auction etc.

The food is great at the Beer Hunter, and its close to the shows host hotel of Nova Yellowhead.

Hope to see many of you out.

show poster 2016.jpg

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

sorry for the late announcement, some things fell apart and had to be put back together.

Snowandmud is proud to be a part of the "Official" After Party Saturday Night of the Snowmobile Show.

It will be held this year at the Beer Hunter in St Albert, 386 St Albert Trail, St Albert, AB T8N 2X1.

We will be featuring the film "Follow Cam 7" by Hickshow Productions. For those that have met Cam know he's an awesome supporter of the sport, and a great all around guy.

https://youtu.be/3xpKYD-Zw8o

There will be prizes, silent auction etc.

The food is great at the Beer Hunter, and its close to the shows host hotel of Nova Yellowhead.

Hope to see many of you out.

View attachment 199343

Wha....Hoo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ha Ha ......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score