2014 freeride parts for 2014 x parts

filly55

Reaction score
I snow checked a 2014 x and would like to trade someone who will be getting a freeride for the skiis, rails, and handle bars. The x comes with all black and i would like the green. Anyone interested please let me know

LinkTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck. Lol. So for all the work you are going to do to pull that off and put back on. Why not just get you own stuff powder coated? And buy the ski hooks? If you want those colors. Order your bar now. Get it powder coated. Have your dealer swap your grips out before you pick the sled up. Hell have them swap the ski hooks even (but that's super simple). And pull you rails and powder coat. All in all this isn't gonna cost ya much. JMO. Cause I can't see a single person in there right mind swapping those colors that match the sled and make it pop. For a dull look. But hey. Ya never know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

filly55

Reaction score
yes that is my last resort option to do all that. kind of looking for someone who will be getting sled from Martin and they can just swap over before pick up sled. Doesnt hurt to try ask tho

LinkTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No it doesn't. Good luck. I actually think you might be able to order the bar in that color. T team could answer that..,maybe. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maximus

Reaction score
Talking to a doo rep today, I heard that there is a possibility of a late last minute 4th color addition:

Black on Black with acid green skis and rails.

Ski Doo, please make this happen!

zed899

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also read this on ski-doo mountain's facebook page. In response to someone asking if they could order summit X with the green rails and skis. Would be cool to be able to get those accessories put on from the factory and not have to deal with paying for 2 sets of skis and then trying to sell the stock ones, etc.

Ski-Doo Mountain No, sorry. We are working towards custom builds like this in the future. You have to order the whole package and customize through accessories.

Top Bottom