2013 Slave Lake quad rally

Rwestlake

Reaction score
I wanted to post a heads up. Slave Lake is having a quad rally June 8 2013. We are going to start from the MX track again but have planned a new route. Please refer to the Facebook page if you want more details.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I wanted to post a heads up. Slave Lake is having a quad rally June 8 2013. We are going to start from the MX track again but have planned a new route. Please refer to the Facebook page if you want more details.

please post a link to the facebook page

Rwestlake

Reaction score
I will keep everyone posted. The organizer received a call from SRD today trying to cancel the rally.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will keep everyone posted. The organizer received a call from SRD today trying to cancel the rally.

Rally is still a go. Just need to fill out a temporary authorization for the use of crown land. I'll be there with bells on.

Rwestlake

Reaction score
Srd gave us the go ahead. This is going to be a nasty rally. Lots of rains has made for mucky conditions.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Srd gave us the go ahead. This is going to be a nasty rally. Lots of rains has made for mucky conditions.

I'd be interested in finding out what modifications you had to make to your route. PM me if you get a chance please.

Top Bottom