2013 skidoo prototype

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where a 2013 skidoo prototype may be tommorow? I know it was at riverside but they said it was going somewhere else today and i am heading into edmonton tommorow and would like to take a look.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just called the west store this morning and they said it would not be there till tuesday?wtf?

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to see it at Martin motorsports on saturday

Last edited:

toomuchsledformyowngood

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trent Danger Fleming

Come check out the prototype saturday!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...830586590.17487.118529104838196&type=1&ref=nfWall Photos
Come down to the Martin West Store to check out the 2013 Summit XM it will be he...re until the end of the day tomorrow!!! Southside people can check it out at our Southside location this Saturday!!!!
ill be there tomorrow, and if its not there..... I will cry like a little school girl..!!! look at all the other amazing toys in the candy store for men aka martin powersports

Last edited by a moderator:

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went and took a look at it tonight over at martin west. Looks sweet!! Side hills good in the showroom.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went and took a look at it tonight over at martin west. Looks sweet!! Side hills good in the showroom.

buddy rode it last sat and said its pretty amazing. he's a die hard yammie fan and he said he could see himself snowchecking one.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
buddy rode it last sat and said its pretty amazing. he's a die hard yammie fan and he said he could see himself snowchecking one.

Thats it right there. Everyone is bashing BRP for not shedding weight yet everyone who rides it is giving it praise.

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to Curtis Anderson this morning. It is at the West End all day today. Will be at the South Side tomorrow.

Have to admit, I am thinking of pulling the pin on one . I have put a lot of work and $ into my 2011 and it works real well now - a boondocking dream. For me - it is easier to ride than the 2012 Polaris in the trees.

If what they are saying on the new one is true, just with the track, the new boards etc - you are saving $2,000 from aftermarket.

Greg

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how is the price aaron?

LOL. They need to sharpen their pencils. T-Team forsure has the best deal in town!

Actually I didn't even ask, as I myself am not looking for one maybe next year if Trent can find his sharpener!

Top Bottom