2013 Ski-Doo Summit XM- CHECK IT OUT @ MARTIN MOTOR SPORTS!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya cool come check it out at the dealer 5 min from your house then call a dealer 1000km away and save 100 bucks LOL. This got way off topic.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well tell you what fellas, you come to my shop take up our time, ride the provided demo, have a beverage on us, then buy somewhere else to save a few hundred bucks,...... good friggen luck when it shows up in my service dept for work, warranty or otherwise. What the hells wrong with some of you guys. How the hell can you expect support and help in a timely manner and not give any in return ? I go the other way, I'd always rather pay a little more, give a little more support and loyalty, and in return have a little higher expectation of the dealer. Makes life a lot simpler the few times you'regonna be in a pinch and need the extra mile, and any dealer with half a clue is gonna reward you somewhere with a few little perks.
All these posts about a couple hundred bucks cheaper if you drive only so many hundred miles are really assinine cause they'll soon be followed up by posts bitching about how your local dealer, who you didn't buy from < is not jumping to the pump for ya. No ch!t, I'm shocked.
Its a two way street guys, not hard to figure out.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hate to admit but lenny you are 250% correct. Nailed it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Problem is for every good remark he makes on this site he then makes 10 stupid ones. But consistancy comes with more posts. Lol.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well for me lenny this can go both ways

there is dealers that i will not mention here, take the customers for granted and dont bother to go the extra step in service or price, sure its good to support your local dealer if your happy with his service, and his price is close but if its out to lunch and his service or warrenty is crapola, you should have the choice to go elswhere, and still be honored warrenty when you need it with out hassle

comming with the farming background it happens alot, and the day a dealership bitches to me about that is ussally the last day i do bussiness with them, we buy alot of equipment from the USA and our local dealers have always serviced or warrentyed them with out issue, and when local price is close we buy here..... sled dealers should be treated no different

and thats why i buy at mr rs...lol

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well for me lenny this can go both ways

there is dealers that i will not mention here, take the customers for granted and dont bother to go the extra step in service or price, sure its good to support your local dealer if your happy with his service, and his price is close but if its out to lunch and his service or warrenty is crapola, you should have the choice to go elswhere, and still be honored warrenty when you need it with out hassle

comming with the farming background it happens alot, and the day a dealership bitches to me about that is ussally the last day i do bussiness with them, we buy alot of equipment from the USA and our local dealers have always serviced or warrentyed them with out issue, and when local price is close we buy here..... sled dealers should be treated no different

and thats why i buy at mr rs...lol

Farmers and mr rs in same story line very interesting. lol Now if only sled dealers could get no snow insurance like crop insurance, or a got no choice but buy it market at the gas pumps business, sled dealers could loosen up the purse strings abit. Got to go now, going to a farmer sponsored easter egg hunt, with real eggs from a old fashioned farm. lol

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Problem is for every good remark he makes on this site he then makes 10 stupid ones. But consistancy comes with more posts. Lol.

You are actually proving in print to be one of the biggest pompous a$$es on here. Get over yourself hero, your small minded pettiness and brand loyal blindness makes me feel SORTA sorry for ya, but your giant ego balances it out enough that your actual personality becomes obvious to all. Look somewhere other than the mirror pal, you may start to see things differently.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are actually proving in print to be one of the biggest pompous a$$es on here. Get over yourself hero, your small minded pettiness and brand loyal blindness makes me feel SORTA sorry for ya, but your giant ego balances it out enough that your actual personality becomes obvious to all. Look somewhere other than the mirror pal, you may start to see things differently.

I'll do that first thing in the morning for you there buddy.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Apparently # of posts doesn't guarantee quality, look at you for instance 7000 +, still the same old crap.

• Thanks
Reactions: K45

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take it easy there big guy. Just yanking your chain. HaHa. Have some fun with it. It's frikken snowmobiles. I'm enjoying this way to much. Lol.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well tell you what fellas, you come to my shop take up our time, ride the provided demo, have a beverage on us, then buy somewhere else to save a few hundred bucks,...... good friggen luck when it shows up in my service dept for work, warranty or otherwise. What the hells wrong with some of you guys. How the hell can you expect support and help in a timely manner and not give any in return ? I go the other way, I'd always rather pay a little more, give a little more support and loyalty, and in return have a little higher expectation of the dealer. Makes life a lot simpler the few times you'regonna be in a pinch and need the extra mile, and any dealer with half a clue is gonna reward you somewhere with a few little perks.
All these posts about a couple hundred bucks cheaper if you drive only so many hundred miles are really assinine cause they'll soon be followed up by posts bitching about how your local dealer, who you didn't buy from < is not jumping to the pump for ya. No ch!t, I'm shocked.
Its a two way street guys, not hard to figure out.

This I agree with. My time is worth a lot to me. If the local dealer can come within $1000 (on a new sled) of a dealer that's 200-300 km. further away and he/she can provide me with top notch service, I'll support them 100%. fredw, although I do agree that you should be able to get warranty, no hassle, at any dealership, I also know you're likely not going to be high on the priority list at a dealer you did not buy your sled from. They'll take care of you, but you'll be waiting until their loyal customers are taken care of. Fair or not, that's how I would run a dealership myself. First priority is to take care of the people that pay your bills on a regular basis.

mcxturbonytro

Reaction score
I disagree with this, why cant your local dealer come closer to meeting the cheaper price. It wont take him long to make up the few hundred dollars through parts and consumables that you are most likely to buy off him if he gives you a competitive deal on your sled in the first place. Where as if a dealer tried to rip me off when i knew i could get a way better deal somewheres else, i would make a point of not buying anything off of him unless i absolutely had to. Its a win win situation for your local dealer to offer you a good initial price on the sled.

Top Bottom