2013+ non XM available?

Motomonks

Reaction score
Title says it all, I am not a fan of the XM set up, I've heard troublesome results and I don't want the headache as I like to jump and drop often.
Can you get a 2013 or 2014 in the XP chassis?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well....this is a first. pretty sure you can get a '13 freeride in the XP. as of '14 I think you may be out of luck

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2013 800r 154 for under 10g....or a 2013freestyle...or the 2014 137...just buy a cat how about that!!:cool:

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a buddy who has over 3500km on his xm this year and he hits every jump and drop he sees and hasnt had a problem and its a 163 ..... just throwing it out there

zed899

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The '14 summit sport is still the XP chassis, but it now has the T-motion. The '13 sport was an XP without t-motion.

Sask Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Title says it all, I am not a fan of the XM set up, I've heard troublesome results and I don't want the headache as I like to jump and drop often.

Wow...why am i taking that personally? I actually got mad for a second!

Whats your address so the xm cult can come lynch you?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya thats definitely the first I've herd that one. Im 240lbs geared up and beat the hell outta my 163 xmx and no signs of any fatigue yet..

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Just because you read on snowest about 6 tmotion linkages breaking doesn't mean they all do. The stars must be aligned perfectly. Bazillions of these sleds sold and few problems with the t motion. Guaranteed that many regular suspension setups failed in the same spot. But because the t motion is new, people naturally freak out and post it on the Internet. Either way since your set on a XP your best bet is the 2013 freeride for your riding style. 2014 the freeride comes with t motion

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to drink rum and coke.....now its rum and diet coke. At some point we all need to adapt from the old way of thinking.;):shots:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just because you read on snowest about 6 tmotion linkages breaking doesn't mean they all do. The stars must be aligned perfectly. Bazillions of these sleds sold and few problems with the t motion. Guaranteed that many regular suspension setups failed in the same spot. But because the t motion is new, people naturally freak out and post it on the Internet. Either way since your set on a XP your best bet is the 2013 freeride for your riding style. 2014 the freeride comes with t motion

Yah no body eves posts how good there stuff works.

Sent while sitting on the toilet when I should be working!

mctrailboss

Reaction score
I have a 2012 freeride 146 for you. It lays over way better than an xm, has more power and is much stronger structurally. you can do really big drops with it and it will just smile at you. I taught that sled everything I know and its time for someone else to take over where I left off.....that post is for motomonks eyes only, the rest of you stay out of this, if I sell this sled my wife will let me get another xm;)

Sask Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a '97 Indy Trail Touring ill sell you. It does wheelies, lays over better than a Pro and is light as a feather, but i have to sell it cause I only ride to the ice shack and back and my XM will do for that.

xmsummit154

Reaction score
Don't be crazy BUY the XM you will love it There is a reason there sold out everywhere and the other brands still have lots of new sleds in the showroom.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
2014 xm 163x for sale 14 grand. Never mind the "maxwell" registration in the glove box.

Top Bottom