2012 SBA clutching...

inkstreme_05

Reaction score
hey guys first time posting got a question.
for the first time ever ive played with the clutching on a sled. i got a 2012 polaris SBA 144 2". In the Primary i put a blue/pink primary and put MTX 68 gram weights with 2 add a grams closest to the bushing and 3 grams on the tip. so a total of 72grams. i have not touched anything with the secondary. now my question is....will i be alright with that setup in the mountains planning on being in sicamous at the end of april. and will it work in the mountains during the winter months when there is way more snow? i havent had much testing with whats in there but it was my attempt at trying to make the sled stand up a little better. when i put it to the bars ive seen it hit 8250 at the start but i havent been able to open it up and see what it actually climbs to. (im in saskatchewan and the snow is disappearing rapidly, couldnt find a smooth run to test it). If anyone has any info or advice would be greatly appreciated. if that setup wont work ill just simply put the stock setup back in it for the mountains. THANKS

Last edited:
Top Bottom