2012 fuel filter! Anyone have a spare?

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought filter kit, pulled my old one out.... New filter is wrong one! Well I'll put old filter back in.... O-ring broke !!! Frick!

Anyone have a spare in Red Deer they want to sell? Or know where to get one on a long week end?

2012 Dodge 6.7 3500 MC
Thx

Last edited:

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This happened to me on my brotherinlaws 2010, when trying to installing the old one back in it was stretching before it would seat inside the canister. So I cut the o'ring to match the cap, and crazy glued the ends together until he bought the right filter which was a few days later.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This happened to me on my brotherinlaws 2010, when trying to installing the old one back in it was stretching before it would seat inside the canister. So I cut the o'ring to match the cap, and crazy glued the ends together until he bought the right filter which was a few days later.

Thx, Ill try that if I dont find one. I think buddy sold me a filter and canister for a 07 to 09 diesel. So any guys out there who want it...I have a deal! Its a Donaldson P550907 assembly with a P550908 Cartridge new in box with oring, I took it out of the wrapper....and swore at it only! So it needs top go to a home where it will be appreciated and loved!

Top Bottom