2012 270 mcx ****ty idle.

longpull01

Reaction score
Sled will idle from 947-1400 rpm some times stall out anyone out there with some info

Sent from my iPhone using

longpull01

Reaction score
Thanks. That's gunna be gay to find

looneyrod27

Reaction score
Check and make sure your boost sensing lines/vacuum lines are all connected..I had one come off going to the boost gauge one time and it wouldn't idle properly. Also check all the tee's sometimes they crack causing the same problem

longpull01

Reaction score
Awesome thanks for the replies.

Rioplay

Reaction score
Happened to me before. They changed out the throttle bodies on my sled because they suspected one was not set right. Ran fine after that, so have a look at that.

longpull01

Reaction score
Could this issue be related to a T.O.R sensor because late last season I had the tors error code come up and it went away once my sled was left off for a few hrs and since the error hasn't come back on.

longpull01

Reaction score
**** ya found my lil vac leak it was on the line to the boost gauge.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive ridden with my line broken off before & never had any issues? Rolled the sled over to get her unstuck & had to much snow pack around the gauge. Kinked the line & broke. Didnt find it till home & sled thawed out.

How does that line for the boost gauge cause idle issues???

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive ridden with my line broken off before & never had any issues? Rolled the sled over to get her unstuck & had to much snow pack around the gauge. Kinked the line & broke. Didnt find it till home & sled thawed out.

How does that line for the boost gauge cause idle issues???

it the gauge is getting it's signal from before the throttle bodies, then no effect on idle....it its signal is from the engine side of the throttle bodies you then have an air leak on the vacuum side leaning the air/fuel ratio out causing it to idle poorly.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Clode,
Mine is on the intercooler so that is why I say no effects. All good to know for trouble shooting down the road.

Top Bottom