2011 Ski doo rally IN THE TALKS for Cold Lake Ab PEOPLE!!!

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Awesomw rally.
Very well organized and great turn out.

Blew up my daughtersa 800R Ski Doo on Crane lake. Spun the bearing on the crank.

Some iced up fuel issues on sleds.

Not sure how the half way point was, never made it.

Great turn out at the community centre after.

I imagine names of winners will be posted in the Sun on Tuesday.

tannatious_rae_rae

Reaction score
Well the weather was scary yesterday, but freaky enough we only had two riders not come along. Had a total of 209. Riders great turn out. I would like to get feed back on this rally of you were on it.Jordan Solway won the articat. 570 one happy man for sure. This was a promotional year. And so far there is a lot of people that want another rally next year. Sooooo yup another rally next year. As for the people that asked me to host a quad rally?? LoL I will look into it and get back to you.. lorettamartial@clfns.con

Was great to meet you kimrick!

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Well the weather was scary yesterday, but freaky enough we only had two riders not come along. Had a total of 209. Riders great turn out. I would like to get feed back on this rally of you were on it.Jordan Solway won the articat. 570 one happy man for sure. This was a promotional year. And so far there is a lot of people that want another rally next year. Sooooo yup another rally next year. As for the people that asked me to host a quad rally?? LoL I will look into it and get back to you.. lorettamartial@clfns.con

Was great to meet you kimrick!

You also!

Like I said great work. These evnts take a special someone to take the reins and follow through. You and your volunteers were beyond exceptional.
It was even nice to see the presence and profesionalism of the local RCMP.
They also provide great guidance and community involvement!
They did a stand up job and ensured everyone was home safely.....

Quad rally would be nice, but would sure like to see the 2nd annual sled rally. I am sure we can get further sponsership.

tannatious_rae_rae

Reaction score
I have gotten so much positive replies, and found some weak spots that I need to address but nothing big.yup,we raised 6447.67 after expenses for our charity. Hope next year the weather is nicer, but if not I am putting a medic in the rally lol.

Oh and a lost and found has been started,there was a lot of things left behind. E-mail Me if your one of the people who lost or found something lol

ridehard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4+ upcoming Lakeland Rallies & details posted at:

Your Lakeland Ride'n Event post'r

Top Bottom