2011 m8 cutler turbo

twumba

Reaction score
1st vid kinda makes ya think hey, glad that didn't turn into something drastic

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website
www.whiteknucklemotorsports.ca
In Zacs Tracks avy training you learn that you are more likely to get hurt by sticking with your sled. More importantly it's easier to dig someone out that doesn't have a 700lbs sled buried on top of them. I know cases of not getting there in time because of that.

He was also buried in a slide a couple years ago in Revy so he might have some different ideas after being buried for 15 minutes. He was beside a tree in that one.

Timber_12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just my GUESS, but after watching the video it looked to me like he was trying to get out of the avalanche path rather than staying on his sled which would have been very close to the avalanche path if not in it. I'd prefer to be out of the avalanche without my sled rather than in the avalanche with my sled.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The second clip looks like the situations I get myself into taking off into the trees and figuring it out as I go. Everything is going along great then......"Hmmmmmmm; guess I'm fawked now.":eek::rolleyes::d

catsass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Attitude settings are at what cutler had for a starting point and i dropped my fuel pressure to 37 lbs works awsome.

Jamesrulz

Reaction score
I am running running 1-green 2-red and 1.5-blue green with 38 psi at 6500-7500 feet a bit leaner then suggested but If I add anymore red I lose off the line response. What altitude are you running?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice pull on the first video, where exactly is that at, looks sweet...

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at buying a used 07 m8 with a stage 1 cpc at 8 lbs...

Not sure what to look for and how reliable it is ????

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at buying a used 07 m8 with a stage 1 cpc at 8 lbs...

Not sure what to look for and how reliable it is ????

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

I know where you can get an '09 pump gas Cutler M8 that is absolutely gorgeous. The guy that owns it has a shop so immaculate you are afraid to step off the doormat, and this sled is no different. I tried the sled- it is absolutely dialed!! Matte black hood with ghost flames, polished tunnel and rails and under-hood as well...

PM me if you are interested and I will get you pics... A steal at $11,000!! ( I would buy it myself if I didn't love my ProClimb chassis so much :)

Top Bottom