2010 XP Wanna Bee LE

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Instead of working on important stuff the last few hours, like my customers will wish I would have done... I thought I would create some artwork for the Doo faithful on this site. :) Here is what a Doo XP would look like if it was worthy of being GREEN! :D:D:D

I think it's a nice change from Yellow? What does everybody think? Remember to go easy on me... :D:D It's just for fun!

Attachments

• XP Scotty Art.jpg
    XP Scotty Art.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 191

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
THAT IS GREAT ARTWORK... GUESS YOU CAT GUYS CAN ONLY DREAM THAT CAT HAD INVENTED THE XP.... HOW DOES THE KOKANEE RANGER SAY IT: "DARE TO DREAM EARL, DARE TO DREAM"........ LOL .... HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE JOHN DEERE REV?? I THINK IT'S IN REVELSTOKE, AND THERE WERE SOME PICS POSTED BY POWDERPUFF... IT LOOKS PRETTY COOL!!!

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
THAT IS GREAT ARTWORK... GUESS YOU CAT GUYS CAN ONLY DREAM THAT CAT HAD INVENTED THE XP.... HOW DOES THE KOKANEE RANGER SAY IT: "DARE TO DREAM EARL, DARE TO DREAM"........ LOL .... HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE JOHN DEERE REV?? I THINK IT'S IN REVELSTOKE, AND THERE WERE SOME PICS POSTED BY POWDERPUFF... IT LOOKS PRETTY COOL!!!

My favorite has to be the moto-ski rev xp replica, those are some cool colors for a doo.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Summitric... As a Cat guy I am glad that the XP is a Doo, and not a Cat! LOL. Have'nt seen the JD Rev? I love to play around with digital images as it is inline with my occupation... just killing some time and trying to entertain the Ski-Doo Guys and Gals here:D

How about a Lime Green Dragon??? :D:D Anyone??

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I think its a seller....I'm sure there are alot of cat riders that would really like to be riding a doo and this is a great way for them to be able to acually have the performance with the color of cat. Pioneering gotta love it.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Summitric... As a Cat guy I am glad that the XP is a Doo, and not a Cat! LOL. Have'nt seen the JD Rev? I love to play around with digital images as it is inline with my occupation... just killing some time and trying to entertain the Ski-Doo Guys and Gals here:D

How about a Lime Green Dragon??? :D:D Anyone??

WHAT ABOUT THAT FLOURESCENT ORANGE OF THE KING KATS A FEW YEARS BACK...... COULD BE CALLED THE "KING DRAGON" ........ LOL

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool artwork, it would be neat if you could order any make,model in what ever color scheme you wanted.:D

Bucky

Reaction score
Man is you wife still in mexico??? Get back to real work!!! Now that your asking for colors...how about a yellow F6:D

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man is you wife still in mexico??? Get back to real work!!! Now that your asking for colors...how about a yellow F6:D

Bucky... No... shes back from Mexico now. As far as creating a Yellow Firecat goes that would probably crash my computer!!! Or at least SLOW it down! :)

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah looks like skidoo would have a good law suit from arctic cat looks like cat colors to me but looks realy good:)

TrailCrusader

Reaction score
That sled looked good until you put the green to it!!!

If doo riders wanted a glow in the dark green or orange sled we would buy one. We could also buy the goofy 1980's glow in the dark green / orange snow suits to match the fugly sleds.

Top Bottom