2010 Winter Olympic Ticket Lottery

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
So I get the e-mail yesterday stating the tickets for the 2010 Winter Olympic Ticket Lottery have been assigned. I'm thinking "I only asked for 6 events - 3 minor 2 better and on1 major event - so I should get a bit of each. Well I'm wrong.
I get one minor event and one better event. It's not worth the trip to Vancouver for what I recieved. Got to find out if I can cancel the tickets.
I will say "I'm not impressed" with the results..."not impressed at all"

Oh, and this article makes me even madder....Frik'n thieves!!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
so i get the e-mail yesterday stating the tickets for the 2010 winter olympic ticket lottery have been assigned. I'm thinking "i only asked for 6 events - 3 minor 2 better and on1 major event - so i should get a bit of each. Well i'm wrong.
I get one minor event and one better event. It's not worth the trip to vancouver for what i recieved. Got to find out if i can cancel the tickets.
I will say "i'm not impressed" with the results..."not impressed at all"

oh, and this article makes me even madder....frik'n thieves!!!!

i guess we'll be taking the women sleddin' with us then, and they can use the day spas while we're rippin' it up in golden, or sicamous, or where ever, eh??? Was looking forward to going to the olympics, but not if its 2 minor events....... Screw 'em!

ronmexico

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Sledbunny, i put in for 7 events myself so did my wife. I won one event !! WOW........

What events did you get? PM me dates as well as i may be interested in buying your tickets off you if its curling or hockey.

• Admin

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
We got curling....can't tell you when or anything cause the link to the tickets I have won't work now...what's that all about. Also have 4 tickets to short track speed skating (I think)
Hey Sledbunny, i put in for 7 events myself so did my wife. I won one event !! WOW........

What events did you get? PM me dates as well as i may be interested in buying your tickets off you if its curling or hockey.

Top Bottom