2010 rhino

Yamaha4Life

Reaction score
Does anyone know what yamaha will be doin with the 2010 rhino. I hope they keep the same body style but put a longer travel kit on it likea other 5ins. Then they put a 850-1000cc single or twin. And then add power steerng thats it:d:cool:

Yamaha4Life

Reaction score
Teryx are to heavy and they are still tying to work out the bugd out of it. The Rhino has been out for like 4-5 years i think? Sice the 660 came out. I want them to keep the same body style beacuse there are so many cool things for it:d:beer::eek:

fmx

Reaction score
Teryx are to heavy and they are still tying to work out the bugd out of it. The Rhino has been out for like 4-5 years i think? Sice the 660 came out. I want them to keep the same body style beacuse there are so many cool things for it:d:beer::eek:

ya the teryx is a bit heavier but who cares when it has the power it does and the motor upgrades are endles when you are dealing with that v-twin unlike a single banger. I have also had no bugs with it along with all the other people I know that have them. I know the rino's are good machines and have shown that but so is the teryx.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rumour mill says 750 twin - maybe a factory 4 seater-not sure time line with all the b.s. about recalls and safety issues with bone heads who shouldnt drive a wheel barrow, i doubt your will see anything bigger in the near future.... unfortunately. i would love to see a sportier model bit lighter, more travel. would still work good with there 700 engine just - plush it up a bit.

T

Top Bottom