2010 polaris 800 rmk

shiftrus

Reaction score
hey guys i just bought this sled brand new and when i stand on it the suspension feels really soft like when i jump on the running boards it squats quite abit. i read somewhere sleds are set for 180lb riders but im 210 ish. how can i set my rear suspension up to harden it abit. its probly a stupid question but i have never adjusted a rear skid before. p.s the front looks to easy to adjust to ask lol

Blackzed

Reaction score
hey guys i just bought this sled brand new and when i stand on it the suspension feels really soft like when i jump on the running boards it squats quite abit. i read somewhere sleds are set for 180lb riders but im 210 ish. how can i set my rear suspension up to harden it abit. its probly a stupid question but i have never adjusted a rear skid before. p.s the front looks to easy to adjust to ask lol

ok take your spark plug screew driver multi tool to the rear of your sled. lay down on one side look in to the suspention and look at top wheel now behind it you will find a spring. follow the spring down there will be a long side and a short side at the
end of the short side you will find a plactic block with a nut . turn the nut until the long side of the block is against the spring. do the same on both side. "ps watch your fingers it turns hard" dont set your front to hard a bit soft will help with weight transfer when carving. hope this helps

Top Bottom