2007 yamaha phazer shocks blown!!!

brewster

Reaction score
I just bought my wife a 2007 yamaha phazer mtx. Nice little unit but the guy thought it would be a good sled to put him and his buddy on and sure enough i didnt notice the shocks are screwed until i got it home. anyone have any suggestions ? shes only 125lbs and every now and then i wanna bag on it and i'm 200lbs. what do i do, stock shocks are so pricey

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Go to Yamaha and ask about their Gas replacments. Gas shock make a huge difference. Those sleds are pretty soft right out of the box.

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
I just bought my wife a 2007 yamaha phazer mtx. Nice little unit but the guy thought it would be a good sled to put him and his buddy on and sure enough i didnt notice the shocks are screwed until i got it home. anyone have any suggestions ? shes only 125lbs and every now and then i wanna bag on it and i'm 200lbs. what do i do, stock shocks are so pricey
If the Nytro MTX shocks fit then I have some takeoffs I can sell you cheap. Jack the front up and check the c to c fully extended and let me know by pm.

brewster

Reaction score
not sure how to pm someone, just started using snow and mud, NM those c to c was 15.5"

Top Bottom