2006 Supra Launch 20 Feedback

Superford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have my eye on an '06 Supra Launch 20 and was curious if I might be able to get some feedback on this model. I am particularily curious about warranty issues some of you may have had as well as the good and bad points of the boat before I potentially take the plunge. Also if someone could provide me with thier general feedback on thier likes and dislikes of this model.
Thanks a bunch in advance.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The supra's are great boats, they have a lifetime hull warranty. The wakes are very good, i would buy it......maybe I'm just bias because I own a supra. They are a very well built boat.:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You get into the higher end tow boats, they are all pretty good. I've got a Nautique but have been in lot's of MasterCrafts, odd Malibu, SkiRay etc. Pick the one with the options you want at the price you want to pay and get it.
"You can sleep in a boat but you can't ski behind a house"

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy has an 07' and these are some things i've noticed compared to my Malibu. Firstly they throw a great wake but it's quite hard at the lip and is very steep, depending on riding style some really like the steep...send you to the universe. The biggest reason we bought our Malibu was the seat height, the Supra's & Mastercraft's back seat only comes up to your mid back where ours comes nearly to your shoulder blades. We have a couple kids and they love to Kneel on the back set cheering and they feel more safe with it taller when the boat is in motion. The only warrranty or complaint my buddy had was his ballast system..poor pumps and fittings all which can be replaced with a faster higher quality. As others have mention all these boats are awesome and each manufacturer has it's down falls, just buy it and enjoy the memories with family and friends. If you want a pull behind a VLX give me a shout as i'll be on Wab. this week-end. Cheers.

Top Bottom