2004 skidoo summit 800

kinrob1234

Reaction score
i was wondering if the 2004 skidoo summit highmark 800 is a good sled. i am aware of the ring problem and the one i am looking at the person told me the rings were redone.i was just wondering how they are and it does have a 151 by 2 inch paddle track on it. i heard it run and messed with it some and it felt like it would be alot of fun. it alo has a hps can on it and about 2500 miles on it also.

dirtball08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, very good sled. I have a 04 800 rev shx 159"x2.25" and 5400kms. Runs strong all the time. The only problem I have is, it likes it's fuel. Probably because I ride it like I stole it. Other than that, awesome sled. I would do a compression test on it, and if it's above 120 psi and if both sides are within 5-10 psi of each other, your probably good to go. Let us know if you get it.

kinrob1234

Reaction score
i am sure i will be getting it. paid the person some money already and he is giving me until the end of june to get it paid for. hoping to get it done before the snow is gone. if not have to wait til next winter to ride it. cant wait to ride it though. what little i messed with it it was fun. i will have to adjust to it though so it dont take off on me and dump me in the snow. i currently have a 670 mxz 670 and a 670 summit i ride and i just wanted to upgrade.

Dino

Reaction score
I have a 04 800 151. Great sled, fun to ride. 4500 miles on it. I rebuilt the eng this season at 3600 miles, New crank and duel ring pistons. The eng when I took it apart looked as if it could have gone longer....crank still had grease in the bearings and the pistons and clys. looked good. Glad I kept this sled as how my 010 Dragon spends more time at the dealer than in my hands ...pos...Dino

Top Bottom