1999 Powder Special Piston and Jug Job???

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What can a guy expect to pay to have a new piston and jug installed??? I have no idea looking at buying this sled for $1500

1999 arctic cat 700 powder special. good parts sled or replace a piston and jug and have a good sled for the winter. sled has 2 belts, fresh seat cover, 4 new idler wheels, new sliders and air socks on carbs. it has a 136"x 2" track.

Thanks, BUBS:beer:

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What can a guy expect to pay to have a new piston and jug installed??? I have no idea looking at buying this sled for $1500

1999 arctic cat 700 powder special. good parts sled or replace a piston and jug and have a good sled for the winter. sled has 2 belts, fresh seat cover, 4 new idler wheels, new sliders and air socks on carbs. it has a 136"x 2" track.

Thanks, BUBS:beer:

I saw that ad on KIJIJI too. Be careful... might have more wrong with it than just that. Part sled was rough, but parts are handy... :d

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
re-plated jug 400 bucks, piston kit 200 bucks, gaskets 35 bucks, 2-3 hours labour

rough numbers

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Polar I posted this thread quite awhile ago and have since decided against this sled and rebuilding the engine. Still looking to buy one though.

Top Bottom