122 to a 144 2"

huck

Reaction score
Hello everyone

New to this world of sleds but willing listing and learn.

Have a 2001 600 xcsp wanting to change stock 121 track and skid to a 144 2"
track and skid has anyone out there ever done this or know of someone on here that has? Apperantly I have to change the drive spocket to a eight tooth which I have and notch the track to clear the heat exchangers.Is this right so far?Have I miss anything that also needs to be done?I want to be prepared for this as much as possible before I start it.Anyones help will be great and suggestions.

Cheers

Shane

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hate to be a party pooper.....but major mods on a 10 year old sled? wouldn't it just be easier (and maybe cheaper?) to sell it and buy the one that was set up from the factory the way(ish) you want?

...and when you're already talking about having to cut things to force it to work i'm thinking you'll also have less problems in the future...

huck

Reaction score
maybe your right but when you have everything already sled ,track,skid,etc iam willing to give it a try

chers

shane

Wingwalker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone

New to this world of sleds but willing listing and learn.

Have a 2001 600 xcsp wanting to change stock 121 track and skid to a 144 2"
track and skid has anyone out there ever done this or know of someone on here that has? Apperantly I have to change the drive spocket to a eight tooth which I have and notch the track to clear the heat exchangers.Is this right so far?Have I miss anything that also needs to be done?I want to be prepared for this as much as possible before I start it.Anyones help will be great and suggestions.

Cheers

Shane
I just changed my track on my Fusion 900 from a 121 x 1.25 to a 136 x 1.75
I kept the original drivers and I Still have enough clearance

Try putting a block of wood the right height to simulate a 2" lug on your existing track and rotate it to see if you have enough clearance

Top Bottom