09 summit engine light

killernewf

Reaction score
Hey guys. My engine light came on when I started my sled today and stayed on. It beeped a few times. I let it run for 2/3 mins and it didnt go out. I unplgged ecm same thing. Checked dess no difference. Ran it on my hoist at high rpms and ran fine. Any ideas before I bring it to a dealer here in Fort rape your pockets (mcmurray) thanks

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. My engine light came on when I started my sled today and stayed on. It beeped a few times. I let it run for 2/3 mins and it didnt go out. I unplgged ecm same thing. Checked dess no difference. Ran it on my hoist at high rpms and ran fine. Any ideas before I bring it to a dealer here in Fort rape your pockets (mcmurray) thanks

I would start it again and pay attention to the beeps. There are codes for the sequence and number of beeps. Did it do the normal two beeps? Good luck.

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If i could find my manual, I think it says in there somewhere. I`d pm one of the skidoo guru`s on here. Snopro, maxwell, Takethebounce, Daveb, Fredw, one of those guys should have an idea.

Coho17

Reaction score
Hey there guys I just did a top end on my '09 xp and the engine light came on after I meticulously put it back together. The light comes on the dess key beeps twice and then I get four fault code beeps. The fuel is crap I know plan to replace and see if it helps, put new boysen reeds in and cleaned everything. The throttle might be a hair tight I'm working on that. But I don't have the x package so I can't see what code it's throwing. Any suggestions? Appreciate the help

Top Bottom