09 Renegade chip

Focal

Reaction score
I am looking for a chip for my 09 Renegade 800X. Are there any available or will the ones out for the 08's work?

O2Bsane

Reaction score
There are no chips out for Can-Ams that I know about, they wont release there programming....but if you mean a fuel remapper, yes I believe it will but, you will have to tune it because they dont have any maps for it. The 09s have bigger cams and a larger intake so the map would not be perfect from a 08 actually it would problly wouldnt run very well at all. I talked to dynojet and they are coming out with a new powercommander that will give you A/F readings (O2 sensor) for tuning. So you might wanna hold off till that hits the market.

Focal

Reaction score
Awesome, Thanks. My friend has the power commanderIII on his 08 and he said it made a huge difference, but i know there has been quite a few changes from the 08s so I didnt want to chance it. I have some priority mods to look into in the mean time. Thanks again

O2Bsane

Reaction score
I might have to get that when it comes out. Did they say when they plan on releasing it???

I see they have wideband commanders for sale on there website.....wonder if that is what the guy meant. Anyway check out dynojets website you can get all the info you need on power commanders there or call them I have had good luck talkin to them boys.

O2Bsane

Reaction score
You bet, sounds like I will have a few customers this spring.

Top Bottom