09 Nytro XTX

RMKKing

Reaction score
Hello all, well i sold my old RMK and bought an 09 Nytro XTX. This sled has an upgraded 144" x 1.75" x 15" track, a float plate, and some mountain skis, just wondering if anyone out there has an XTX and how they think this one will perform?

roadtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well you bought a great bush sled. My son had one and two nieghbours still have there's and they are a great piece of workmanship. If you are happy with it and decide to keep it, the machine will last you ten years, I know that sounds like a long time , but the quality is there. Put gas in it and drive it, change the oil once a year and go and have fun. The only issue I got from the guys are the hand and thumb warmers are lacking heat so they installed hand guards to break a little wind.
There is tons of after market parts to keep your wallet empty, but yours has the new track and that is a great start, enjoy
Don

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new sled. There is going to be an accessory kit available to upgrade the handwarmers to 2010 spec, which uses different elements and grip covers. The XTX comes with hanguards anyway so probably not as big a deal. I put the soft handguards on my Mtn sled and it really helped as I always get cold hands, musta froze my fingers too many times :eek:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have two XTX's, one is hers and one is mine....

We love them, great for the flat land and trails, lots of torque and easy on fuel. Took them up to the mountains last year and they didn't do to bad but they are heavy and lack the power that you want to have for mountain riding.

They are a great machine for all around riding.

Top Bottom