08 nytro- mods and maintenance

Big A

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As far as the track difficulties, you couldn,t pay me to go back to one of those trench diggin pieces of poop, I went back to a 162x2.25 maverick takeoff from an apex and it turned my boosted nytro into a new sled. The suspension issue I can deffinetely solve for you, check out Page 1 and talk to kevin (KMOD). I've got a full year of severe abuse on mine and absolutely no problems.
good luck

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sell KMOD. Baker also has a nice new suspension on the market. :beer:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
icon1.gif
08 nytro- mods and maintenance
well i'm done riding for the season. now its time for mods and maintenance.
1) tunnel dump the turbo- move gas can forward biggest reason and then a small bag behind it!
2)drivers- which ones are best? i have 2600 miles on with 10 lbs boost no head shim.
3)track- 162x16x2.5 starting to lose clips and a bit ragged on the edges do to a shock failure.
4)rear shock in the timbersled sucks azz! i want a coil over!!!! anyone?
5)back to track anyone try 3 inch? is there room or worth it?
6)front spindle ski bolt bushings are shot to chit. any one try boring them out with bigger thicker bushings?
7) a-arm protectors- more floating in powder? worked great on my cat.
8) running board rails- m-1000 cats are suppose to work good, what works good to tie them up to tunnel?
9)sliders- what make are they off of for ice age rails? cat don't work unless they gave me wrong profile?
thanks for any hints or tips guys!

I like the Micro Belmont Super Sprockets - never had an issue with them, never skipped one as far as I can tell.

Top Bottom