08 650 brute force blownin up

cody_davidson

Reaction score
i just bought a 08 brute force 650i about 3 weeks ago. just wondering if anyone has had any engine problems with theirs. cause about a week ago mine quite running. tried lots of stuff, ended up doind a compression test. the front cylinder and 20 and the rear had 5. so i pulled the rear cylinder apart. the head was fine and so was the clyinder. but the rings were colapsed. :confused:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Wouldn't the 08 brute have warranty??? Why would you tear it down yourself. If that was my Outlander they would have yanked the engine and had a new one installed in 5 days. ....Oh ya nevermind my outlander burnt to the ground on Friday...DANG!! POS

cody_davidson

Reaction score
ya i do havw warrenty, but i think that they are going to blame it on me. which by the looks its manufacter defect. but im going to try.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yuo shouldnt have pulled it apart yourself. just gives them more reason to deny warranty.

Could'nt agree more... next time let the dealer deal with the problem so you protect the warranty, even though you may loose riding time due to the fact that the dealers can't seem to get things fixed in less then 2 -3 weeks most of the time?? :confused:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
YA, LET US ALL KNOW HOW YOU MAKE OUT..... I WOULDN'T HAVE TOUCHED IT, PERSONALLY. A DEALER WILL WARRANTY ALMOST ANYTHING, EXCEPT WHEN SOMEONE ELSE TAKES IT APART!!!!:beer::eek::beer:

Top Bottom