'07 King Quad 700

LeoClark

Reaction score
I have an 07 King and have been looking at doing some mods. It seems to run out of power in deep thick mud. Looking for any advice n what other people have done.

Have 27" XTR'S ON FACTORY RIMS and 2"lift and bumpers

Also I can catwalk roomates 750 king on flat ground but not my 700

Any advice would be great and muchly appreciated

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I have an 07 King and have been looking at doing some mods. It seems to run out of power in deep thick mud. Looking for any advice n what other people have done.

Have 27" XTR'S ON FACTORY RIMS and 2"lift and bumpers

Also I can catwalk roomates 750 king on flat ground but not my 700

Any advice would be great and muchly appreciated

buy a yammy :D

sorry i dont know much about modding quads but try a clutch kit,we did that to our 700 sports man and it does better in the deep and thick

LeoClark

Reaction score
I bought the copperhead and installed it today... it was well worth it. next up clutch kit. any suggestions on brands?

Rev It!

Reaction score
How much for the copperhead and where did you get it? I have an '05 and have been thinking about some mods as well.

LeoClark

Reaction score
How much for the copperhead and where did you get it? I have an '05 and have been thinking about some mods as well.

I found one at CC Cycle in Westlock. They seem to have alot there and in not can have within a day or two. Price for the ECU is no different though. Just under $600 with everything and gst.

hogwild

Reaction score
instal kawasaki brute force 750 stickers.sorry bout thati couldnt resist. first clutch kit,then exaust , then copperhead. copperhead can be got through any dealer or direct from velocity devises in calgary,

feyd

Reaction score
If you get the VDI, you might also want the m109r injector.

I agree.....I just installed the injector and from just the runs up and down the block it seems like there is more power everywhere. I am going riding this weekend and will really test it out but from all indications now, it will be great. There is a guy on NYROC (vibe) who has a injector map data base that you can use to update the USB Memory Interface to then install into the quad. The latest map is the best so far.....

Top Bottom