06 crossfire 700 snow pro vs non snow pro?????

kawasakikx250

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im looking at a 2006 crossfire 700 and found and crossfire 700 sno pro tonight. besides the fox air shocks and the 141 track to the 136 on the non snow pro does anyone know of any other diff?

Also the non snow pro has an upgraded 2" track and i dont know what that track will be like on hard pack trails. will it vibrate and stuff?

What do you all think is the better sled to buy????? 06 sno pro is all stock. the non snow pro has the track and a brp pipe on it.

Thanks for all the help and advice!

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends what you want to do with it. If you ride off trail much you'll probably want the one with the 2 inch track. I run a 2.25 on my 2010 and it rides great on hard pack, I just put scratchers down if it's for long periods. I'm just going off of memory but I believe the only difference is the shocks and graphics between sno pro and regular. I can't give you an opinion on the air shocks because I've never used a sled with them.

Sent from my iPhone using

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buy the one that is in better shape in your opinion. If they are equal in that way, then go with the sno pro. Sno Pro's have a better suspension built for more abuse. Better shocks, heavier springs, different graphics, better resale value with the sno pro

Both the sno pro and non sno pro came with a 1.25"x136" track, so if one now has a 141x2", it will give you better ability to go into the deep stuff....depending what your riding preferences are. 2" can cause issues if riding on hard packed but a set of scratchers will usually solve that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom