LoginRegister
SnowandMud.com - Powered by vBulletin

Today's Posts
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    teeroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Roma, Alberta
    Posts
    8,774

    Re: Oilers final game at Rexall Place

    Quote Originally Posted by Summitric View Post
    50/50 was over $140,000.00 and unclaimed... ???
    they weren't announcing winner or giving anyone a cheque last night, numbers are up on the oiler's site and winner has 2 days to claim. all I know is that I didn't win, I think it was a 261***C but mine were all in the 230's



  2. #12
    Member 101110101101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    706

    Re: Oilers final game at Rexall Place

    Quote Originally Posted by rzrgade View Post
    Very nice tribute , BUT two things come to mind....
    1: When are the glory days finally over... Enough already !
    2: When are we ever going to get this show turned around ?

    oiler fan here but wow , a heated battle for last place !
    Is it time to blow it up and start again, the old oilers must be so ashamed of the lack of heart on this team....it's embarrassing really.....!!
    what needs to be done ?
    I'm with you there...... Oilers fan for life. At what point does saying "next year" get old? I truly believe it WILL be next year, with a clean slate, new building and many players coming in to their own. If they can all stay healthy, I'd even put a small bet now, that they will be in the playoffs next year (like $1) lol

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    femme.fatale.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonnyville
    Posts
    2,818

    Re: Oilers final game at Rexall Place

    Quote Originally Posted by teeroy View Post
    they weren't announcing winner or giving anyone a cheque last night, numbers are up on the oiler's site and winner has 2 days to claim. all I know is that I didn't win, I think it was a 261***C but mine were all in the 230's
    Ours were 229 Oilers final game at Rexall Place


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Call me at T&T Power Sports! 780-826-6121

  4. #14
    SUPER MOD & Supporting Vendor

    Summitric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Edmonton/Sherwood Park
    Posts
    48,588

    Re: Oilers final game at Rexall Place

    Quote Originally Posted by 101110101101 View Post
    i'm with you there...... Oilers fan for life. At what point does saying "next year" get old? I truly believe it will be next year, with a clean slate, new building and many players coming in to their own. If they can all stay healthy, i'd even put a small bet now, that they will be in the playoffs next year (like $1) lol
    i totally agree... Get out from under the umbrella of the "old oilers" and their empire. The kids will be a force next year
    SUMMITRIC
    SHERWOOD PARK SERVICE -- AUTO SELECT -- AUTO & LIGHT TRUCK MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS
    (780) 464-6000
    spservice1@gmail.com
    http://www.auto-select.com/en/


  5. #15
    Member 101110101101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    706

    Re: Oilers final game at Rexall Place

    Quote Originally Posted by Summitric View Post
    i totally agree... Get out from under the umbrella of the "old oilers" and their empire. The kids will be a force next year
    They have shown signs of it at times this year... they just need to do that for 80 games.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    rzrgade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    West of Toronto
    Posts
    7,689

    Re: Oilers final game at Rexall Place

    Quote Originally Posted by 101110101101 View Post
    I'm with you there...... Oilers fan for life. At what point does saying "next year" get old? I truly believe it WILL be next year, with a clean slate, new building and many players coming in to their own. If they can all stay healthy, I'd even put a small bet now, that they will be in the playoffs next year (like $1) lol
    I do like Todd & Peter so far , I hope they have the "say" yo do what needs to be done .... Ten years of Lowe and mact are not fixed overnight I guess...
    "She ain't pretty , she just looks that way...."




  7. #17
    Senior Member
    femme.fatale.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonnyville
    Posts
    2,818

    Re: Oilers final game at Rexall Place

    Quote Originally Posted by rzrgade View Post
    I do like Todd & Peter so far , I hope they have the "say" yo do what needs to be done .... Ten years of Lowe and mact are not fixed overnight I guess...
    I think they have shown some signs of gorwth. The quality man games lost was absolutely killer this year. We lost 77, 88, 93, 97, 14 etc etc etc for a lot of the season, which is not good.
    Talbot has been brilliant since December, imo.
    Call me at T&T Power Sports! 780-826-6121

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    femme.fatale.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonnyville
    Posts
    2,818

    Re: Oilers final game at Rexall Place

    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1460130355.393019.jpg

    We snuck into the sin bin after the game

    Gonna be weird to never see it again


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Call me at T&T Power Sports! 780-826-6121



  9. #19
    Bad Bunny
    SLEDBUNNYRACING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Edmonton Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    39,343

    Re: Oilers final game at Rexall Place

    Quote Originally Posted by femme.fatale. View Post
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1460130355.393019.jpg

    We snuck into the sin bin after the game

    Gonna be weird to never see it again


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What all did you buy from the 30% off sale.
    I went back after second period and bought a few trinkets.
    Ron cracked open his wallet as well.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) www.sledbunnyracing.com
    (")_(")
    14 X XM 163"
    14 SP XM 163"
    Albert "LOST" Beck - Rest In Peace

    Member of Team Slim

    MM9 + Golden BC Be There Or Be Square
    Thanks Everyone for their support

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    femme.fatale.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonnyville
    Posts
    2,818

    Re: Oilers final game at Rexall Place

    Quote Originally Posted by SLEDBUNNYRACING View Post
    What all did you buy from the 30% off sale.
    I went back after second period and bought a few trinkets.
    Ron cracked open his wallet as well.

    I had to spend my $200 Oilers bucks before the end of the night! What I really wanted was an Orange McDavid or Nurse or Drai... They never have my size. :/ I was especially choked after the whole Free Jersey to Season Seat holders fiasco - they didn't offer any ladies jerseys and our rep told me to just be thankful I got a "free" jersey anyways. what a c u next Tuesday.

    Anyways, I got a blue McDavid. And a Farewell T-Shirt. Kevy got 2 Farewell shirts.

    Was hoping for the Orange one to complete the jersey carousel. I have White (93), Blue (64), Black/Pink (4), Blue (94) and now Blue (97).

    What did you guys get?
    Call me at T&T Power Sports! 780-826-6121

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •