LoginRegister
SnowandMud.com - Powered by vBulletin

Today's Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Supporting Vendors vpfuelman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    187

    Sorry to see Glen leave

    We at Specialty Sleds are sorry to see Glen(glengine) leave our company to pursue his own sled company in McBride B.C. We also would like to send our best for the future and are looking forward to doing business with you ..

    Eric

    Anyone can PM me for future contact with Specialty Sleds

    Thanks



  2. #2
    Senior Member
    glengine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Smithers, B.C.
    Posts
    3,765

    Re: Sorry to see Glen leave

    Quote Originally Posted by vpfuelman View Post
    We at Specialty Sleds are sorry to see Glen(glengine) leave our company to pursue his own sled company in McBride B.C. We also would like to send our best for the future and are looking forward to doing business with you ..

    Eric

    Anyone can PM me for future contact with Specialty Sleds

    Thanks
    Thanks.. I had a really enjoyable time working at specialty.. I got to work on some pretty wicked machines, and got to meet some really good and nice peeps.. I'm just doin a major house cleanin of the new shop right now.. look forward to seein a bunch of the guys when i come back to help specialty out at the sled show at the end of oct.. Also look forward to seein guys when they are out here sleddin even if it's just to stop in and say hi..

  3. #3
    Member
    Junior Highmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Canada,Alberta,Edmonton
    Posts
    1,506

    Re: Sorry to see Glen leave

    Quote Originally Posted by glengine View Post
    Thanks.. I had a really enjoyable time working at specialty.. I got to work on some pretty wicked machines, and got to meet some really good and nice peeps.. I'm just doin a major house cleanin of the new shop right now.. look forward to seein a bunch of the guys when i come back to help specialty out at the sled show at the end of oct.. Also look forward to seein guys when they are out here sleddin even if it's just to stop in and say hi..


    Are you renovating the inside and outside?
    Or just cleaning it up?
    *Insert funny stuff here

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    glengine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Smithers, B.C.
    Posts
    3,765

    Re: Sorry to see Glen leave

    Quote Originally Posted by Juniorhighmark View Post
    Are you renovating the inside and outside?
    Or just cleaning it up?
    All of the above..

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    glengine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Smithers, B.C.
    Posts
    3,765

    Re: Sorry to see Glen leave

    Well i now have the new shop open for business.. Man it's alot of work and things to get all organized to get a shop up and running.. But i love the challenge..

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    glengine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Smithers, B.C.
    Posts
    3,765

    Re: Sorry to see Glen leave

    Wow!!! It's been crazy busy gettin stuff ready to go at the new shop..But i think we are all ready to go now..

  7. #7
    Member catzuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kelliher, Saskatchewan
    Posts
    785

    Re: Sorry to see Glen leave

    Quote Originally Posted by glengine View Post
    Wow!!! It's been crazy busy gettin stuff ready to go at the new shop..But i think we are all ready to go now..
    Post some pics up of the new place for everyone to see.
    2009 Kawasaki Teryx 750 EFI LE
    ITP SS 212 14" Black W/30x14 Mudzilla's
    Tracker 4k Winch on multi mount
    Muzzy duals,EPI clutch, PC5, K&N filter
    04 Doo XPS 800HO
    136", MBRP can, 6" Riser, Fly Bars, and more to come.

  8. #8
    Member
    NosRX1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sundre
    Posts
    2,498

    Re: Sorry to see Glen leave

    There are pictures under the Mcbride thread. It looks good fixed it up nice, can't wait to get there out and spend some money and go for a rip!
    Sledding the funest thing a guy can do while getting HYPOTHERMIA
    05 450 Kodiak
    2010 M8 Snopro 162(some mods)
    2014 Harley Breakout

    If your not scared your not going fast enough!



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •